Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Best of 2008


Yah...I know that 2009 is officially 3 months in the making. However, it wouldn't be my blog if I wasn't late to the party. Here are a couple tracks and musicians that stood out to me during the last year. I gave them categories just make it fun.

Best Song - Kid Cudi - Day n Nite (Crookers Mix)
Best Album - Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III
Best Rap Song - Lil Wayne - Lollipop Remix feat. Kayne West
Best Rock Band - Kings of Leon
Best Rock Song - Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
Best Chillout Song - Friendly Fires - Paris (Aeroplane Mix)
Best Song that used to be Underground before people found out about it = Kid Cudi - Day n Nite (Crookers Mix)
Best Remix (and the Grammys agreed) = MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Mix)
Best DJ - Diplo
Best New DJ - Treasure Fingers
Best Guilty Pleasure - M.I.A. - Paper Planes

Friendly Fires - Paris (Aeroplane Mix)
MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Mix)
Kid Cudi - Day n' Nite (Crookers Mix)

No comments: